Frequently Asked Questions
- WonderEd offers coding sessions in the form of individualized at-home playdates.
- We also offer group sessions for nurseries or entertainment venues.
- Finally, WonderEd are the developers of screenless educational products aimed at teaching coding to preschoolers.
This coding curriculum is built to be fun and engaging, embedding the coding concepts in inquisitive, discovery-based, hands-on learning activities. In addition to cognitive skill development, our learning objectives engage the senses, reinforce gross and fine motor skills, and encourage artistic expression.
Our curriculum consists of 6 levels:
Level 1: Learning Directional Language
Level 2: Defining Coding and Basic Coding Functions
Level 3: Writing Algorithms
Level 4: Basic Conditionals
Level 5: Advanced Conditionals
Level 6: Loops
PREPARED DEMO CONTENT
- Where customers can track their orders?
- Is it possible to change the order and how it can be done?
- How to take care about XX item?
- If customer received only part of the whole order, what should be done?
- Can a loyal customer get a discount?
- When is the next promotion?
- Can the seller send you product test samples?
- How can an order be cancelled?
- If an order is shipped, separately will there be double shipping charge?
- Customs fees and/or taxes for international orders.
We’ve got a top-notch team of experts that are meticulously designing the activities. Your child’s experience in WonderEd will be extraordinary and unforgettable!
We provide individual, one to one, sessions and group sessions.
Our group sessions are divided into two:
Group 1: Ages 3-4 years old
Group 2: Ages 5-6 years old
Our services are catered to preschoolers aged 3 to 6.
Our classes are limited to a maximum of 6 kids.
All of our sessions are 45 mins long.
Yes, however it depends on availabilty.
Yes, only in the individual and one-to-one sessions.
Yes, it can be canceled within a 24-hour notice. If notice was not given prior 24 hours a fee of 150,000L.L should be paid.
Yes, either book through calls or through our website.
We partner with nurseries and preschools to provide coding sessions in their institutions.
Yes, Rsvp to book sessions.